I think to live intentionally we must have a really good whine every now and then. Complain (to yourself, please) for no less than sixty minutes, once a month, about the lousy hand you've been dealt or the unfairness of it all. Get it out. Rant and rave. Wave your hands. Stomp your feet. And then drop it. Or else you might get challenges much bigger than a bad hair day to distract you from your personal pity party.
~ Ellen Miller, Inspirations for Girlfriends
..................................
Sometimes the best thing you can do is throw your hands up and say out loud : I GIVE UP.
And as I learn more and more about the {grace} of God, I'm finding it so comforting that His grace is sufficient for me.
I cannot manage life without Him.
I cannot live a productive, healthy Christian life on my own.
I am not self-sufficient.
Your deeds don’t save you. And deeds don’t keep you saved. Grace does. ... “By the grace of God I am what I am” (1 Cor. 15:10 NKJV) ~ Max Lucado, Come Thirsty
1 Peter 5
His hands are above us to cover us & beneath us to carry us.
My hands are up.
... and I'm reaching for {grace}.
5 comments:
Thankful we never have far to reach for His grace.
Right there with ya' ...... outstretched arms to take His grace all in !
Desiring to be "all in" with Jesus!
The heart chain on the barbed wire fence is a great look
:-)
THIS is fantastic....and I totally agree. Whole heartedly.
Love the Valentine chain on the barbed wire fence!!
You have such good insight!
Great post...reaching upward...great mental image....Grace truly does flow from you! Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment