You got out of the car yesterday and did your usual {I love you mom} ... {I love you Macky} ... see you after school guys!
And then, as I watched for your little wave, you surprised me.
You blew me a kiss, grinned from ear to ear, and turned toward the school.
What good that did my ♥.
Such good.
I wondered all day what or who made you think to blow a kiss.
Do I blow kisses that often?
Do I surprise you with little acts of love?
If I don't ... I need to start.
.........................
And so, this morning, without saying anything to you about yesterday, I quietly turned my camera on and waited.
Good bye mom. I love you.
Goodbye Macky. Love you Macky.
and then this ...
.................
Sometimes, when you're living life ... you forget to look for love.
And suddenly you're reminded that it's the little things ... that really are the big things.
So ... the month ahead will be spent looking for {love}.
Looking not only for ways to give it ... but remembering to receive it as well.
♥.
9 comments:
What a wonderful expression of what is in his heart!!!
Sooo, soooo, glad you were able to capture it on film!
THAT'S what I love about my family ...... the ability to say "I love you" in so many, many ways!
so sweet. mr. mason, you are a heartbreaker for sure. {and i totally mean that in a good way}! so love the fact that YOU remind me daily to look for the good in each day, something i surely don't do. so thank you once again!
precious. what a great boy you have there.
:)
I LOVE this!! What a cutie pie!
I love that boy of yours!
So smiling that he surprised you and started your morning off so great...you are so right..it is those little things that totally warm our hearts the most! So, so am always amazed by your little man...and what a great picture to share with your daughter-in-law one day! :) Happy Wednesday! Sweet blessings!
What a good boy!!!
♥ love him and love you ♥
Post a Comment