February 2, 2012

Dear Ian,



Dear Ian,

I think this {season} is always hardest for us.  We're both running just to stay caught up & not sleeping real well.  This morning I didn't even see you before the boys and I drove away at 6:45.  I hope you know that on days when our eyes don't meet until late in the day - your eyes are the ones I need most.  They're the ones that tell me I'm loved, they're the ones that laugh with me, and most importantly, they're the ones that look at the future with me.

Thank you for looking at me & knowing me ... and loving me no matter what.

Looking foward to the future our eyes will see,

Lindsay

3 comments:

Kerry said...

And your future will be bright because you're looking ahead TOGETHER!!
Love you,
Mom

Katarina said...

I can tell you love you husband very much and that he is your cheerleader. What a sweet note.

jenny said...

Isn't that right? They don't even have to say a word...and there eyes do all the talking!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin