August 3, 2012
bits of yellow.
Dear Dandelions,
The first day of our beach trip this year was spent under a gray sky.
It was comfortable.
Gray is one of my favorite colors at the moment & so I didn't mind it at all.
In case you didn't know, some of the best things happen when you mix a few colors together.
Yellow, gray & bits of green & brown are especially comforting to my soul right now.
They're warm, but cool at the same time. Is that even possible?
I found that 'mixture' on the hillside scattered in with the dune grass & was captivated.
I think the beach suits you.
You don't stick out like a sore thumb in a beautiful manicured lawn.
In fact, I bet you aren't really even seen as a weed.
You're just a bit of yellow scattered here & there ... like sunshine on a cloudy day.
Thank you for smiling for my camera ~
Lindsay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Their smiles are amazing .... just the way God planned!
beauty found!
I love grey & yellow together. I think they would make really pretty wedding colors... just saying.
Awesome pictures!
Post a Comment