August 6, 2012
freckles, waves, and yellow shorts.
Dear Mack,
Thank you for loving sunshine about as much as I do and for choosing to wear your yellow shorts day after day after day. Sunshine + Yellow Shorts = Happiness for you & for me!
I loved this day with you at the beach this year. You were excited to challenge the waves, and the smile on your face was contagious. In fact, I think everyone that walked by us that afternoon couldn't help but smile. I wonder why?
Your freckles multiplied by about 50 over the 6 days we were there - adding bits of character and color to your sweet little self. I think 38 of them {sprouted}while you were chasing waves.
Thank you for loving Cheetos, ice water, bubble gum, and fruit snacks.
Life would be boring without them - for you & me.
May you always find 'joy' in the simple things like laying in the sand and running from waves.
I love you & your silly grin ... and all those freckles too ~
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What sweet pictures of your freckly boy! I love that you enjoyed your time together and I hope you got some new freckles as well chasing some waves of your own!
Lovin' his freckle face. !!!!
What fun, fun pictures this will always be to look back at...so smiling at all the amazing ways your baby is growing! Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment