- trying to recover from Spring Break...
which wasn't really a break at all (but you all know about that)!
- cleaning and cleaning and cleaning all the mud from all the rain!
- Easter and all the egg hunt practices
(some moms have t-ball or soccer...but me, I have egg hunt practice)
- wiping noses every 2 seconds from sinus infections (mine and Mason's)
- LIFE - sometimes you have to wonder what you're here for and what your purpose is... and me...well... I'm reading The Purpose Driven Life (for the 2nd time) hoping and praying that maybe one of these days I'll be living to my fullest potential. Truly - I know God is challenging me to trust Him with EVERYTHING in my life and lean not on my own understanding, but man oh man is it hard! Thanks to those of you who continue to pray for all of us at the Windy M! Life is good - just seems that some days are "tests"... and the other days are preparing you for the tests - just wish God had a direct line to me that said "hey - this is practice for the real thing that is coming your way in approximately 2.5 days"
Anyway - just know that I believe God is good! - ALL the time!! - and my learning curve continues to change and grow - daily, if not hourly!
More importantly - Shannon (Ian's 30-something sister) and Bama (Ian's 91 year old grandma) had birthdays this month that didn't get "celebrated" on the blog on their actual birthdays... so...
Here's to you two GREAT ladies - who inspire me to be a better person, to live honestly, and to love like I've never loved before! I'm thankful for you Murdock women and am blessed to have you as my "family" - enjoy life and know that you are loved so very much!!

4 comments:
Lindsay, you are such a blessing to so many and in so many ways....God's purpose for you is to be the wonderful person He created you to be.... and to love like He loved....being a servant of all! He will grant you His understanding, as you see life through His eyes....by leaning on His strength and not on your own.
God Bless you Sweetie!
I love reading your blog and keeping in touch with your great parents through their comments! I tear up each time- seeing my fantastic family on display with your loving thoughts. Everyone at school just nods and says "the blog, huh?". Lindsay, we are so lucky to have you in our family.
Love, Bryn
Lindsay,
You ROCK!
Lindsay,
What a beautiful picture of your place!! And how fun that you were "training" Mason to hunt for eggs!
I love the things you write and I agree with Mom and Dad Sundberg, His purpose is for you to be the wonderful wife, mother, daughter and friend that you are! You have a heart after God's own heart.
Proverbs 3:5-6 is one of my favorite passages too. And yes, God is good all the time!
May the Lord bless you Lindsay as you follow Him.
Karen Snyder
Post a Comment