Isn't the new title/banner awesome!?!
Thanks Shannon for making it work.
I'm so very thankful for your design knowledge and expertise!
I also had to post a couple of photos I took of my friend Susan's baby Alexis. Isn't she a cutie?! Wish I could get Mason to hold still for more than 4 seconds to get a decent Easter picture of him... oh well, maybe this weekend!
I also had to post a couple of photos I took of my friend Susan's baby Alexis. Isn't she a cutie?! Wish I could get Mason to hold still for more than 4 seconds to get a decent Easter picture of him... oh well, maybe this weekend!


4 comments:
Oh' My GOSH! That picture looks great up there. I LOVE it! Very, very cool. And the Easter pictures are awesome too!
"What a cutie", is right!! Alexis is as cute as a Bunny's ear!
Seems like just yesterday that we were taking Easter pictures of Mason in that basket!
The "picture banner" is amazing.... The Windy M in living color!
Linds, The baby is a cutie!! She has lots of personality. The banner is awesome, and the picture is beautiful!
Awesome pictures, she's adorable!
And your welcome about the banner, anytime!
Post a Comment