September 9, 2007

Multnomah Falls

Having a weird day today.
Kind of in a "funk."
Not sure why... but feeling like I'm watching my life roll right by from a distance.
(does that even make sense? ... not so much, but like I said... today has been a weird day)

Took these photos yesterday as I was driving home from Portland.
Love the beauty that we are so blessed to have just a few short hours away.
Thankful that the Lord makes All Things Beautiful.
Even me... when I'm in a weird "funk."

10 comments:

Becky said...

totally had the same weird day today. it has not been a fun day. a funk for sure.

Brenna said...

WoW. amazing pictures, Lindsay! Yah, I know "the in a funk" feeling - tomorrow's sure to be better.
I'm glad I have friends like you :)

Ronda said...

LOVE your photo collage!
You ARE beautiful each and every day! Love to you!

Kailin said...

Ditto!

Katie said...

The days when you have to search for beauty just a little harder are the days that shape us into the people we want to be! Hope tomorrow is un-funky ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the falls and your work! :)
I will pray you get out of that funk by the time I talk to you in the morning! :)
Love you!

Anonymous said...

I know the funk feeling. We all do. You are beautiful. Tomorrow is a new day, keep your chin up!

LizzyG said...

Thank you so much for the nice comments you have been leaving me on my blog page. I just took some time to read through yours, and I am well....speechless. You are amazing! I love your writing style, and you share such deep and honest thoughts. It makes me feel a little shallow :)
This truly was a blessing to read through your beautiful blog site. You have beautiful, precious boys, and you are a beautiful woman, with a beautiful heart that overflows into your writing. Oh, and did I say you take beautiful pictures too. Well, thanks for sharing your heart, I loved looking around!

Anonymous said...

Think of the song "Love Lifted Me" and your spirits will soar!
Know that you are loved by SO MANY and YOUR life touches so many in beautiful ways!
The pictures are beautifully done....awesome job!

Tiffany said...

The photo collage is so pretty!! I love it. I know the funk feeling as well. I'm sure i'll know it even better when i have children though. Your amazing linds. Such a great rold model! :o) And a good friend. As soon as I figure out what i want my banner to say i'll send you over a pic! Thanks for volunteering to help me!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin