September 5, 2007

Sitting Here...

  • enjoying the sound of the baler outside in the field behind our house.

  • working on a "surprise" for my mom & dad.

  • singing along with Colbie Caillat - LOVE her voice!

  • getting ready to watch a little TV - haven't done that for days (seriously!)

  • licking the envelopes of a few thank-you notes.

  • drinking a nice LARGE glass of cran-grape juice.

  • hoping my car will start tomorrow... man oh man what a day I've had with that!

  • thanking God for the wonderful family and friends I'm blessed with.

  • smiling as I look at these pictures:


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job!!!

Katie said...

Like your new header and great pictures, as usual!

Brenna said...

too cute!

Shannon said...

just like his daddy.

Great banner!! Good job!

Anonymous said...

LInds, you make my heart sing...:-)

Anonymous said...

"Wow", and again I say "Wow!".....the creativity in your postings is always so inspiring (the banner is awesome)!
Love the pictures of Mason, doing his thing, doing what he does best!!
Donna is right....you make MY heart sing, too!

Amy Tolar said...

Love the post, the pictures of Mason are perfect!

Thank you so so much for all your prayer & thoughts, it's been so nice know it was there.

Kailin said...

Love the new look, and love seeing Mason at work!

Ronda said...

This is the best education a little boy can get...summer fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin