So, for some reason this post brought tears to my eyes. Look at that big boy. Lately I have been sad that my baby is already 5. I hate that the time goes so fast, and then I see Baby Mack, and he is looking so much older. What a sweet little guy!
Love all your post's Lindsay. Can't wait to fined Christmas Jars. If that scale's correct Mack better keep putting on the weight or cousin Haidyn's going to catch him she was 12 lbs a week and half ago. Nancy
11 comments:
Wow, what great pictures!!
Merry and Bright is right! :-)
Can't believe that the scales say 15 lbs!!
Love the pics of Mack in his jumpy seat.
Super cute pics! Happy Saturday to you as well! : )
Don't you just love Saturdays! I do. Lovin' that picture on the scales too!
Love it Baby Mack~ You are getting to be such a big boy!
Happy Saturday to you too!
I love your new Christmas banner.....so merry!!
So, for some reason this post brought tears to my eyes. Look at that big boy. Lately I have been sad that my baby is already 5. I hate that the time goes so fast, and then I see Baby Mack, and he is looking so much older. What a sweet little guy!
Sweet boy! Happy weekend to you!
Love all your post's Lindsay. Can't wait to fined Christmas Jars. If that scale's correct Mack better keep putting on the weight or cousin Haidyn's going to catch him she was 12 lbs a week and half ago. Nancy
What a great time for the two of you! I bet Mack just loved spending time with Mom alone!
What a wonderful feeling, glad you had a great Saturday with your boy. (I'm sure Mase loved the nap too!)
Post a Comment