Got this from my mom & dad tonight in an email.
I'm speechless at the moment.
I'm wiping the tears that are streaming down my face.
I'm so thankful for our Awesome God & the wonderful conversations He has with all of us when we take the time to listen!!
I'm praying that my boys have a similar conversation someday.
I'm praying that listening to this little cowboy, I'm getting a glimpse of the future.
You may want to pause the music on the side so you can hear it.
A remarkable phone call from a 12-yr old boy to Houston radio station KSBJ FM 89.3.
16 comments:
From the mouth of babes...
May I never lose the ability to hear God in the quiet and not so quiet moments of my everyday life.
Thanks Gary and Kerry for sharing this with Lindsay!
oh. wow.
wow. wow. wow.
that is amazing.
I was impressed with his message, so had to share it!
Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age, that is for sure!
thank you for sharing this Linds! Even on our worst day God's love is all we need!
Wow. Tears were swelling up in me too. Just what I needed to hear. What my family needs to hear.
Thanks for sharing!
This just warms my heart! Precious!
I agree I hope all our boys have conversations like that!
Oh that is so sweet...I too have tears streaming down my face. What a great reminder. Thanks Lindsay for this!
wowzers. I pray my boys grow to have a heart like that. My faviorate part...."You don't know the stupid stuff I've done" What a sweetheart.
That is so sweet! I love the message and pray my kids have a heart like his.
That was so sweet. Thanks for sharing. Have a restful weekend...it was nice to see you tonight!
That was so wonderful! I'm so thankful I took the time to listen...thanks Lindsay
Thank you for sharing this precious message. It brought both tears and smiles.
Oh man. Could that be more precious? That's a mother's dream for her son's heart!
It is a good thing I keep Kleenex at my computer....I needed them after listening to this. I believe this child has more wisdom than most people I know. I think we just get too busy to really get quiet and Listen to what God wants us to hear....thanks for sharing...
Priceless
This is amazing, such a sweet and wise boy! Thanks for sharing, I needed a good cry!
Are the boys out in the west, who work on ranches and farms, all like that?! Wow. Such maturity and such tenderness and strength all at the same time.
On top of it, he has a message about God's love and he's gonna tell people about it.
That boy is going to change the world.
Post a Comment