Oh boy Mase! I've seen the packages under Papa George and Mimzy's tree.. they look pretty good for a boy like you ~ it's about time to get excited!!! Merry Christmas Murdocks!
Tooo cute! I love the second one! He looks as if he is scared or his feelings are hurt....is he the sensitive type?
Love the pictures....life is such a "wonder" to him!The Murdock Christmas should be great fun!
precious pictures.so excited for you to get your Chritmas festivities kicked off.Have Fun and enjoy your beautiful family!
Have a fun day today!! Can't wait to see picture and/or hear the stories. Enjoy and be Merry.
Lindsay,I love Mack's eyebrows. In every picture they say..."What?". Happy Christmas to you and yours!Kellie
Hope all goes well for your brunch today and your weekend to come.... I enjoyed chatting with you last night. Blessings!
Love the pictures!Love that Baby Mack!Merry Christmas to the Murdock's today!
He is so precious! And so cute too! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas brunch with family!
So sweet!
Seriously the cutest!
what a sweetheart!! I think I say that on every post of Mack!;)Merriest Christmas to you Linds!!
Love the verse and LOVE the photos!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Oh boy Mase! I've seen the packages under Papa George and Mimzy's tree.. they look pretty good for a boy like you ~ it's about time to get excited!!!
Merry Christmas Murdocks!
Tooo cute! I love the second one! He looks as if he is scared or his feelings are hurt....is he the sensitive type?
Love the pictures....life is such a "wonder" to him!
The Murdock Christmas should be great fun!
precious pictures.
so excited for you to get your Chritmas festivities kicked off.
Have Fun and enjoy your beautiful family!
Have a fun day today!! Can't wait to see picture and/or hear the stories. Enjoy and be Merry.
Lindsay,
I love Mack's eyebrows. In every picture they say..."What?". Happy Christmas to you and yours!
Kellie
Hope all goes well for your brunch today and your weekend to come.... I enjoyed chatting with you last night. Blessings!
Hope all goes well for your brunch today and your weekend to come.... I enjoyed chatting with you last night. Blessings!
Love the pictures!
Love that Baby Mack!
Merry Christmas to the Murdock's today!
He is so precious! And so cute too! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas brunch with family!
So sweet!
Seriously the cutest!
what a sweetheart!! I think I say that on every post of Mack!;)
Merriest Christmas to you Linds!!
Love the verse and LOVE the photos!
Post a Comment