September 22, 2008

Do you ever wonder...

what they think about??



if they're truly content?



if they know how much they're loved?



I look at my boys through the lens of my camera almost daily.

I watch them experience life. Real life.

I watch them soar. I watch them fall. I watch them smile. I catch their tears.

I know that I give them the very best I can & yet ... I wonder ...








what will their "tomorrow" hold?


I've caught myself "wondering" a lot the past few weeks.

Praying for the future of my boys.

Hoping that I truly am making a difference in the lives of the 23 + 10 children that I teach every day.

Wanting the very best for those around me.

and truly... tonight, as I look through the hundred + pictures I took yesterday afternoon I know that no matter what tomorrow brings, my boys ... my family ... we've got every reason to sing and dance because God is so very, very good!!

... & despite the craziness of day to day living, frustrating moments, exhausting issues that never seem to go away, and the schedule that is never followed ... we're blessed.

12 comments:

Sue said...

So very true. I love how you think. Adorable photos. You'll cherish them forever. Mine grew up way too fast.

Kerry said...

Blessed indeed!! Wondering if your boys realize how much they are loved is the same thought I have .... wondering if you realize how much you all are loved by us?!!!!
God is worthy to be praised for all He has done, and will do, for us!

Anonymous said...

Arn't you though?!
a life to share, a husband to love, a family to raise, a chance to teach & help other small ones, a talent to catch daily moments with, and a heart big enough to be greatful for it all!!

Shannon said...

Love that pic of him holding on to the thumbs and looking up. Reminds me of holding on to Jesus for some reason.

Kerry said...

LOVE the new banner photo!!

Sharon said...

Mmmmm. God so delights in your prayer for your children's future. After all, they are, first and foremost, His children~and he is especially fond of them! : )

Katie said...

I couldn't have said it better than Sharon!

And, Linds, you make a HUGE difference....no only to your 23+10, but to the whole school!!

Michelle said...

I love you. Continuing to pray for you!

Sweet Blessings said...

An amazing post...from an amazing girl...God uses you in so many ways you don't even know :D Your boys, family, friends, & kids at school are truly blessed to have your prayers & Love!

May God bless your week in Amazing ways as you shine brigthly for him every day! Sweet blessings!

P.S. I just LOVE your photos...they always warm my heart!

Beth said...

Your boys are so blessed to have a mommy like you!

Stacey said...

It always makes me feel so good to read your posts!

Thanks Lindsay!

Anonymous said...

Linds,
I really really loved this post. It is as special as you are! Your boys are loved just like you and I am sure they know it and will know it. Thank you for sharing this. I love the new banner too. Have a good week dear friend.
Love ya,

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin