September 5, 2008

God Tube

So much good stuff in these interviews with our presidential candidates... check them out when you have a minute or two!

Saddleback Forum with Rick Warren (author of The Purpose Driven Life)

I really liked this one:



"In America we've gotta learn to disagree without demonizing each other..."
~ Rick Warren

6 comments:

Kristie said...

will have to check this out later tonight!

Kerry said...

I love the way God intersects with our lives ..... powerful moments that are not forgotten!

Sharon said...

Those interviews were so awesome!! I still can't believe they both agreed to it, but I'm sure glad they did!

Beth said...

Awesome! That's the kind of man I want leading our country!

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing this. I REALLY had wanted to watch these interviews. I had heard great things about them, but we are not cable subscribers, so I haven't seen them yet.

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo awesome!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin