September 2, 2008

My life.

























As hard as it seems right now ~ I wouldn't trade it for anything.

{Especially on afternoons like this!}

** Here's to a BUSY week! **

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you. The pictures are priceless! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures! They are awesome.

Kerry said...

The life you never had growing up BUT always looked on with fondness!
So glad you are able to see the joy in it even amongst the busyness!

Michelle said...

This is much about your life that I like! :) Hope your Tuesday is going well!

Sharon said...

Your photography skills make dirt look absolutely lovely and inviting!

Hope your week goes especially well!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a GREAT day!

Amy Tolar said...

Hard days & afternoons, but defnintely treasured! Happy week, my friend.

Nicole said...

I love the one of Mack looking at Ian.

Have a Great week love you friend!!

Anne said...

Boys...what a different breed than I've got going with the girls. Love all the dirt...on the ground, on their hands, on their faces. It is all good.

Kristie said...

LOVE these shots...definitely capturing your all your boys in their element...

here's to finding peace in the choas of it all...the eye of the storm!!

Blessings and love to you!!

Katie said...

I adore that fourth one (of Mack)...precious!

Brenna said...

farm work... there's nothing better!

awesome pics - may your week be good!

Beth said...

Your photography is so much more than just awesome pictures. You are amazing at capturing feelings, thoughts, and emotions. You shoot from a perspective that gives insight to each of your photographs and tells a story. You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photographs of a beautiful family!

Have a great week!

Kirsten said...

So glad you get to enjoy life as it comes (and have great pictures to show for it!) Hope you have time to slow down and enjoy it a little. Love you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin