October 18, 2008

Fresh Air ...


















is exactly what we needed today!
{for more reasons than one}


... and this quote from a card given to me by Katie
is perfect for the end of my week as a "single mom"


"there are easier things in life than dealing with boys ...
like nailing jello to a tree, for instance."

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! love the picture of the three of you :)

happy weekend!

Katarina said...

What fun! It looks like the perfect way to end a long week! The quote is funny! (True, but very funny!)
What wonderful pictures too, especially the one of the 3 of you guys.

Amy Tolar said...

Looks like the three of you had a great time! I love the quote!

Brenda said...

Love the quote! It looks like the three of you had a wonderful time while enjoying the fresh air....

Wishing you a great week!

Anonymous said...

The quote is great! I love the pictures. The one of the 3 of you is really really great. Happy weekend to you all.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful day to be enjoying the great outdoors!!
Wish we were there! ...... but we'll be there shortly!
Another trip to the pumpkin patch will have to be on the schedule.

Sweet Blessings said...

Love, Love, Love your post today...your pictures always leave me wanting more :D....Looks like you experienced God in many ways today too...yeahhhh!!! Hope Daddy is home tonight..and Mommy gets to curl up with a good book! Sweet blessings, sweet friend!!!

P.S. The picture in my head of the jello scene makes me laugh..I think I'll take the boys instead!!!

Stacey said...

Great quote!!! I love it and the pictures as always! Glad you had fun!

Anne said...

Nailing jello to a tree...that is a vivid image. Some days I think I'd like to give that a try before attending to the girls on my own. This weekend with 'the girls' we had one twisted knee on the trampoline and a neighbor girl put a nail through her foot in the field...so alas, the same goes for girls. And it is only Saturday night, who knows what tomorrow will hold. :-)

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

Great pictures. You captured family life in fall. I do think fall is my favorite season.

I love the quote! It is a good one to keep in mind, because it captures the difficulty of the situation, but you can't help but laugh.

Have a great week!

Kristie said...

Isn't that the truth!! So glad that you are all feeling better!:)

Kailin said...

THese are the most amazing pictures!

Thinking of you, love catching up...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin