October 26, 2008

Sights of a Saturday afternoon in October.







16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all the pictures! :-) Thanks for sharing them. The boys look so happy and look like they are having a great time. Happy Sunday to you. Have a great week this next week.

Sweet Blessings said...

What a beautiful day! God is so amazing, and I can see Him captured in each of the pictures! Have a great, great afternoon...Sweet blessings!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

So good to see you stretched out and enjoying the beauty and joy around you!!
Love it!!!!

Becky said...

yeah! What a wonderful Saturday afternoon. Looks kinda like our Sunday afternoon. =)

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

that header!!!

Michelle said...

GREAT pics!!!

(today Hannah was telling me a story-of which I can't remember the details- and in the midst of the story she refers to mac-a-roni~ your precious Mack.) :)

kjenns said...

These pictures are so beautiful...especially that banner...melts my heart. What a great day!
Kellie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great afternoon to me!

Kristie said...

I have a sudden urge to raid my boys toy chest for all the potato head parts we have!! I have been stressing about when we are actually going to have time to carve our pumpkins...I think I have my answer now!:)

Crystal said...

Thank you for sharing your world! I think it's so beautiful!

Hope you're rested for your week ahead!

Katie said...

Ahhh, looks like a little piece of Heaven on earth!

Kailin said...

SOOO beautiful! You can't beat this kind of a fall Saturday!

Katarina said...

A wonderful way to spend a Saturday afternoon, like the pumpkin, my kids used potato head pieces for theirs.

Have a blessed week my friend.

Tiffany said...

So FUN!

Great pictures!

Nicole said...

I absolutly love the way you capture your family. I hope you take time to just be this week call me if yoiu need anything. Loved visiting with you yesterday.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin