- first graders that missed me.
- a sub that did a great job.
- excitement about a play ... and getting the parts "right."
- helpful co-workers.
- blogs post after blog post = gratefulness for all to read.
- finding the reason for the computer "virus" attack.
- quesadillas, corn and apples = dinner of champions.
- Mason's first "yellow' warning and the 48 "green" days before that.
- I'm sorry notes.
- a visit from Lindsay.
- more words practiced and read.
- an earlier than usual bed time for Mason.
- NCIS - I love that show!
- a warm blanket to cover myself with.
- Mack missing Clint and Darcy ... who am I kidding ... we ALL do.
- a train whistle echoing through the canyon.
- a productive day.
- an album filled with family pictures in my mailbox at school.
3 comments:
"Yellow" is a good learning tool ......
Thankful for the many, many "greens"!
I so love these "attitude of gratitude" posts and how it lets us keep up with you four. And for the record - we miss ALL of you too. So much.
:) 48 green and 1 yellow..pretty good odds I think :) Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment