May 31, 2006

My Buddy & Me...


This is my buddy Dylan.



He loves to play with me.



We like to explore together.









Thanks for being my buddy!
Love, Mason

8 comments:

Kristie said...

A couple of handsome little guys! So fun that they are great buds!

Anonymous said...

For two boys who live so far from civilization, it is nice they have each other.

Anonymous said...

Linds,
The little guys are so cute together!! Is Dylan the same age as Mason? It looks like they are great buddies and that they have a good time together. Thanks for another great blog. Hope that your week is going well.

Tanya

Anonymous said...

aaaahhhhh, so sweet. They are both adorable!

Anonymous said...

Linds- Great pics, I love the updates! Makes me feel like I don't live so far away!!! xoxo Allison

Anonymous said...

Looks like mischief in the making, huh?! What one won't think of, the other is sure to!
Instead of mischief, we'll call it "creativity in the making". :-)
The pictures are wonderful!!!
Good job, photographer.
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the pichers.They are so funny.

Shannon said...

Okay, they are so adorable! But I have to agree with your mom. Total mischief in the making!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin