May 24, 2006

Sick

Went to the park yesterday with Bess & Jacob - so much fun! (forgot my memory card with the pictures - will post later)
Stopped by school - he loves the "big" kids and all the books in mommy's library!
Got home and realized that Mason was burning up... what kind of mom am I??... needless to say we spent the afternoon sitting & reading, sleeping and drinking lots of water & juice.
I think once he "threw-up" everything I had tried to shove down yesterday, he finally felt better... today he is with Mimzy-Grandma Murdock, hopefully feeling 100% by the time I get home.
Thanks Mimzy - hope you survived and want to come back soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope little Mason is feeling better soon. Thank Goodness for Grandma's!

Anonymous said...

Hope he gets to feeling better;Mimzy's the best! He'll be o.k after a day with her ... no doubt!

Anonymous said...

Good thing you had a Grandma Mimzy close by!
I'm sure she treasured the time with Mason, sick or not!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin