Having fun with photoshop.
Amazing what you can do when you take the time to learn
- or in my case -
have the time to learn.
I love pictures - obviously - and I am totally loving that I can put a few of them together and add words with just a few clicks.
So excited to print a few... and maybe even make a note card or two.



12 comments:
Sweet sweet pictures of a cute little boy! Thanks for sharing your posts. I always enjoy them. Have a great day, and a great rest of the week.
Tanya
Boys!!....a whole different world than the world I had with you and Kirsten as young ones.
What expressions of delight.....LOVE IT!
What an adorable collage and saying by Pooh!
Nice collection of pictures. YOu are so talented. Love the color of the heading today.
Love the farm one especially! great work :)
Linday love checking your blog . I have come to look at it daily along with email,weather and grain prices(important stuff!!). Nice to get your version not just what Tim hears from Ian. Keep up the great work. Nancy
OK linds... on my banner (whenever you have time DO NOT FEEL PRESSURED to do this!!!) I just want the same title for now (it's a lovely day in the neighborhood... with this written somewhere on the bottom or something: "Living in the freedom HE has won."
Just a simple design will do. Something like Angela's. Thanks!!! Hope your having a great day!
Isn't Photoshop wonderful? I love that I can remove all the acne & junk on my face!
These look great, you did good!
Great job Linds!! My favorite is the ones of Ian and Mason! So glad to see you playing on your maternity leave. Can't wait to see more!
Hey linds! I guess you could send it to my email... simmons_tiffany@hotmail.com. If that doesnt work try Jacob's. jneighbors@simmons-financial.com
I just went to my email and saw them! Your so great!!
I love them both!!!
Thank you so much! I owe ya! What program did you use? Photoshop?
Those are great! I am so glad that you are having some good free time!
Post a Comment