September 4, 2007

Book Review

Here is the book:


Here is a look inside: LISTS

Totally and completely inspiring and thought provoking!
Definitely worth your money, and the best part is... the lists were compiled by local Oregonians!!

** Maybe I've found my calling ... writing reviews for books! :) **

... and here is one more worth sharing - just click on the image and read away!

8 comments:

Brenna said...

Now THAT's awesome!! what a great list... must be a great book :)

Becky said...

=)

Kirsten said...

You always were a reader - reading books in hours that it took me days or weeks to read. Just might have to check this one out based on your review!

Anonymous said...

Great!

Amy Tolar said...

Ok, so I'm convinced. I put this on my Christmas list for my parents. I can't wait to read it in person!

Anonymous said...

Chuck Swindoll truly has God-given "Insight for Living" when it comes to everyday lives with everyday people.
**You really COULD write book reviews!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lindsay for the 20 Gifts to Give....I am working on them NOW
1. Called Douglas and appologized
2. Will Call my old friend Jeannie
first thing in the morning
3. Tell Ian I am trying hard to forgive John H.

I will work through the list of gifts. I thank God for you in my life.

Ronda said...

I might need to peruse that book when we come over.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin