Oh, so sweet! You always capture such beautiful "stories". Your kids will have great scrapbooks! Hey, I am glad you got Kirsten blogging and very excited to hear she is pregnant! That is awesome! Hey, we need to see you soon, your boys are getting big fast! Love to you!
8 comments:
oh' so sweet. man, mack is changing, fast!!!
Those are adorable pictures. Do you think he is telling him all the ways to get rides to the ER??? Miss you girl!
Oh, so sweet! You always capture such beautiful "stories". Your kids will have great scrapbooks! Hey, I am glad you got Kirsten blogging and very excited to hear she is pregnant! That is awesome! Hey, we need to see you soon, your boys are getting big fast! Love to you!
I'm sure Mack is thinking "it sure is great to have a big brother!!"
Lindsay,
Those are such sweet pictures!! I can't get over how both boys are changing. Glad that you can be home with them right now. Happy Weekend!
I think he is telling him the easiest way to hook up the horse trailer when you are doing it by yourself.... haha!
Those pictures REALLY make me think of when Judah was like that with Hannah! Mack is in one of my favorite baby phases right now!!
I am so glad that you are getting to enjoy this time with them! I am sure Mason will have quite a bit to teach his little brother! Sweet pictures!
Post a Comment