Still enthralled with this book I unpacked last week.
So much wisdom in the simplicity of each list.
Totally and completely pondering over this one tonight:

So much wisdom in the simplicity of each list.
Totally and completely pondering over this one tonight:

Feeling like I'm not doing my best to live this one to the fullest - especially when interacting with those I love most.
Hoping and praying to radiate kindness this week - not just to my friends, but to my family as well... and especially to those I may not know at all.
Thankful that a simple list offers such strength.
Needing to write this "list" on the walls of my home.
12 comments:
Love this, and think it would look great on your wall! Very inspiring. Thinking that I would enjoy this book.
That packs a pretty powerful message. I'm thinking I should copy that one for my fridge as a daily reminder.
Love your kind heart! Love these lists! Happy Tuesday!
Lindsay, I'd love to read your little book of LISTS, someday soon!
So NEEDING this book, right now.
Where can I get it?
Love this list! I am copying it down for myself and thinking I should stick it to my grocery list and read it as a reminder before I enter Walmart!
Love the list Linds. I think this should go on a wall in my house as well.
Sounds like a great book. What is the name? I heard of a book on NPR that is only lists, I wonder if this is the one.
I might need to borrow your book!
Grandma used to say "Kindness is as kindness does"
.....that is something we all need to remember when we are asked to do something for someone else ... especially family!
Love you Sweetie!
Radiataing genuine kindness through those actions in the Mother Tersa list comes from the heart and is vital...especially when it comes to those you love the most...even when you don't feel like it. Relationships don't survive without that love and respect. We can't take our family or friends for granted, or they'll look elsewhere for the love and kindness.
You come to mind when I think of the word KINDNESS.
Post a Comment