Love this video. Love its message. Love the thought of the "ordinary" things in my life possibly becoming extraordinary.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
just the right time for me to view this video. I need reminding that there is hope in the world. Thank you. Much love to you and your wonderful family.
I love your "You might also like..." posts. You posted this 2.5 years ago - I found it today, and it sure inspired me! May your Friday be filled with hope for the future and the future of those around you!
9 comments:
just the right time for me to view this video. I need reminding that there is hope in the world.
Thank you.
Much love to you and your wonderful family.
That is just awesome!
crying right now, loving this- thanks for all you do.
Love it!
Inspiring for sure!!
How uplifting!!
I am totally crying right now. I guess I needed this today.
Thought provoking.
I love your "You might also like..." posts. You posted this 2.5 years ago - I found it today, and it sure inspired me! May your Friday be filled with hope for the future and the future of those around you!
Post a Comment