just can't get enough of these sweet moments when I find them "together" ... not always safe, but sweet.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Linds, Oh my gosh, such sweet pictures!!!! Thank you for sharing them with us. They are such sweet brother's, and you are so lucky to have them!. Have a great week!
Linds, I don't know why I went back and looked at this blog, but I did and I saw your comment and it was me that signed Connie, but I think what happened, was my cousin Connie called right as I was signing out and I went hey Connie and of course that was on my brain. So your Connie is your messed up friend Tanya. Please forgive me. I will admit that what I love about putting the wrong name down is that I do hear from you! :-)
9 comments:
Linds, Oh my gosh, such sweet pictures!!!! Thank you for sharing them with us. They are such sweet brother's, and you are so lucky to have them!. Have a great week!
Love those sweet boys! Glad they love each other! Great pics!!
I love the pictures of them in the crib. Priceless moments!
oh.my.gosh.
those are the cutest picture, of two dang cute boys!
what a lucky momma!
So cute!!!
Totally stumped by the comment from Connie... help me out here... who are you?
Linds, I don't know why I went back and looked at this blog, but I did and I saw your comment and it was me that signed Connie, but I think what happened, was my cousin Connie called right as I was signing out and I went hey Connie and of course that was on my brain. So your Connie is your messed up friend Tanya. Please forgive me. I will admit that what I love about putting the wrong name down is that I do hear from you! :-)
So cute!! That is something Ashley has NEVER done and it is just so stinkin' cute!
Pictures that I am sure you will share with them in a few years...remember that you do love each other????
Post a Comment