September 8, 2007

2 1/2 months already?



Where has the time gone?

How do you change so quickly?

What is that little mind thinking?

Why can't you stay this size forever?

I love you sweet baby boy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet sweet pictures of baby Mack! He is sure changing. He looks like this baby that is always content and peaceful. Enjoy him lots, and keep the pictures coming.

Tanya

Anonymous said...

Oh' Lindsay, he truely is a beautiful baby. He looks so perfect! I can just imaginehow much you are enjoying being home with those precious boys of yours!

Katie said...

Those are very sweet! I just noticed your profile...freckled :) You are funny!

See you tomorrow!

Stacy B said...

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Those turned out great!

Kailin said...

Love the pictures, he has already changed so much! Have a great Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Our sweet Mack.....so content and "taking it all in" without a word!
Love this stage of "cooing and smiling"....
The time is passing MUCH too quickly, though!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, this is REALLY COOL!!! Don't know how you figure out how to do all this WONDERFUL STUFF.... I love all your pictures of ALL you Boys... Was that funky day yesterday??? It sure was mine...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin