this is my favorite post, ever. looking good! i may have to send you some money, to go and shop for me, and then pay you to come over and put everything in it's place! You have a gift for decorating!
Thanks for telling us about Kirsten's blog page, now I will spend more time on the computer! But I will enjoy and feel like I keep up with you girls and your families. You house looks wonderful and the kids are so much fun to watch grow up. Love to ALL the boys.
13 comments:
Your house is looking great!
What a gift you have for decorating!!
Love the montage of pictures!
Fabulous!!
I can't wait to be there to see it in person!!! I am SO excited! Love it, love it, love it.
It looks so good! Good job!
This is an AWESOME post, I love it! I may just have to copy your idea.
Love the pictures. I agree, the house is looking great. I especially like the green walls!
this is my favorite post, ever. looking good! i may have to send you some money, to go and shop for me, and then pay you to come over and put everything in it's place! You have a gift for decorating!
Thanks for telling us about Kirsten's blog page, now I will spend more time on the computer! But I will enjoy and feel like I keep up with you girls and your families. You house looks wonderful and the kids are so much fun to watch grow up.
Love to ALL the boys.
Are you doing my house next?!
Looks like things are going well! It was great to see you today. :-)
Your house looks so great! I need to come over and see it... and maybe get a few decorating tips! :o)
There is love in your home and it shows. Thanks for sharing your love with us.
Post a Comment