September 30, 2008

Green.

There is something about the color green that I truly love.

I always have, and probably always will.

Green means growth to me.

It means things are alive & well.

It's {energetic}.

It's {fresh}.

and more than anything else ... green is our livelihood.












Oh hey ... did I mention I'm starting pre-school today?!

Yep - I am. It's official. Life is about to change again.

16 comments:

Donna said...

Mason....God bless you on this very special day! You are growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

You Go Mason!

and those toes... wow.

Stacy B said...

Preschool! How exciting, have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Cool! Have a great day at preschool Mason. I can't believe you are there already. Have a great day!

Katarina said...

Here's hoping he enjoys every minute of preschool! Praying that this 'change' goes smoothly :)

Nicole said...

Have a great day Mason!!

Kerry said...

Can't wait to hear all about the first day of school ...... I'm sure Mason was a great addition to the classroom environment.
What great matching shirts the boys have on!

Becky said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it! =)

Kerry said...

Forgot to mention that the new picture on your banner is wonderful!!! Great shot of the dust coming off the bale. :-)

Crystal said...

There is something about that color! It's life and rebirth. It's soothing to the soul!

Sweet Blessings said...

Green is Mr. PPRM's favorite color (& livelihood) too...just not as pretty a green as yours...ha, ha....!!!

Mason was a great addition to our class!!! His smile was contagious!!! Sweet blessings!

Anne said...

I'm thinking you could be a poster family for 'Going Green'.

As a Beaver, moving to Buckaroo territory, the green was hard to wear.

I'm guessing your guy are gonna end up in dawg purple before all is said and done.

Brenda said...

How exciting, yet hard to believe. Can't wait to hear about Mason's adventures in preschool.
Love the pictures of Mack's toes!

Katie said...

How fun! Have a great time, Mason!

Love your header picture....as we were driving home today past field after field of cut hay, I was thinking it would be fun to watch the baler....or whatever the machine is called that makes the bales! You're probably laughing right now, huh?! :)

Beth said...

I love your green too! Your place is beautiful and it was so much fun to come and visit!

I love the picture of Mack's little piggies! He was so precious--he kept giving Tatum kisses and hugs! She was loving it because she's usually the one trying to get them from the babies!

And thanks again for the apples. Luke kept saying "that sure was nice of Lindsey to let me pick her apples!" It was a hit!

Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Well,

Two of my favorite things..I sell Powder River (Go Big Green!) and my wife gets another great farm kid....LOL, Her story about the paper towel. Farm kids tend to figure it out themselves. No askin to have someone wipe thier nose for them, they find the "Paper Towel" and get enuogh for later,

;-}

Mr PPRM

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin