I should have gone back to bed and stayed there for the entire day.
But then, if I had ... I would have missed this:
... and really, can you think of a better way to end a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day?!
Me neither.
*P.S. *
- If you're trying to call me ... good luck with that!
- If you're wanting to talk to me ... call my house # after dark as the cell phone is
"toast" and will not be replaced until next week ... and we haven't made it home in the daylight yet this week. - If it's an emergency ... call Ian.











16 comments:
Sorry to hear about the phone ending up in the toilet......now THAT is NO way to start a day! But, you're right ...... there is NO better way to end a day than to jump on a trampoline!
Loved getting the phone call from Mason telling us about spending time with his cousins this evening.
You captured some great expressions/poses!
Have a better day tomorrow. :-)
I'm sorry.
but geesh - LOL!!
peace.
Oh my gosh!!! What a day, but you found the positive side and chose to walk on THAT side of the road... love you my friend.
Im glad your day turned out better!
What a way to start my day - those are so great and we have got to send them to Bama. I love that Mason chose the hearts and not a "boysih" one!
These pictures are darling. Great way to end the day. Sorry to hear about the phone. Enjoy the rest of your week.
oh man, this week has definitely been beating you up!
Love the trampoline pics!:)
Happiness to you today!
Love the pictures. :( too bad about the phone (days that start off like that are just not fun.), i hope that the rest of your days this week start off much better than that! BUT I was happy to see that the day ended on a happier/bouncier note.
Did the trampoline help get rid of the sugar high I gave your kids today? I hope.
Sorry about your phone. Love the pictures! You always have a great outlook on any situation. Have a wonderful day!
Miss you!
Bummer phone accident...but hey nothing like a bounce on a trampoline to brighten anyone's day! I love the hats!!! What a fun time spent with cousins!
Oh man that sucks but those pictures are fantasic!!!
My phone fell in the toilet minutes before I was to present at a conference. Amazingly, it survived. Have a great weekend!
I'm in the same boat....or toilet, I should say. Is technology really making our life easier??
Dang Alexandria...hope you have a better weekend.
Linday, you've got that camera thingy down. Awesome shots!
Post a Comment