Hard to pick and I haven't even met him??? Sweet :)
hmmm.. Constantconstantly there.constantly following.constantly finding.constantly learning...Great pictures!
UGGGGHHHH!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HEADER PICTURE!!!!Is his hair coming in red?what a doll!! that is my word "doll"
AHH DOOR AHH BIL(adorable)
Love the pictures Lindsay, they are just so cute, and I love the new banner. Innocent is my word that describes Mack. Hope your day was a good one. Happy Friday tomorrow.
Sweeeeeet!! Like a little bit of sugar!
What a precious picture on the Banner!A few quiet moments for Mom!
Lovable
Inspired.
curiousI love the new header. such a great moment to capture, they are too cute when they are passed out like that!
how about wide eyed? LOVE his eyes!Thank you so much for the comment on my blog. =)
edible ( I could chew on his cheeks!)I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your banner!
snuggly
precious
Love you Mack...loving - joy - bright
family
precious!!!
Mack - you are my baby and there are so many, many words that describe you... but my favorite is adaptable.You go with the flow, you follow our lead, you just smile and put up with all the chaos that happens around you.I love you my son & pray that you continue to mold and change as easily as you do right now!
Mini. Ian. Smiles.
MellowHe is just seens so "whatever is going on is fine with me.":-)
Inquisitive
Tough. Or Sandlot - he reminds me of the kid who always says "forever" or "you're killing me smalls" in the movie.
aware
Post a Comment
23 comments:
Hard to pick and I haven't even met him??? Sweet :)
hmmm.. Constant
constantly there.
constantly following.
constantly finding.
constantly learning...
Great pictures!
UGGGGHHHH!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HEADER PICTURE!!!!
Is his hair coming in red?
what a doll!!
that is my word "doll"
AHH DOOR AHH BIL
(adorable)
Love the pictures Lindsay, they are just so cute, and I love the new banner. Innocent is my word that describes Mack. Hope your day was a good one. Happy Friday tomorrow.
Sweeeeeet!! Like a little bit of sugar!
What a precious picture on the Banner!
A few quiet moments for Mom!
Lovable
Inspired.
curious
I love the new header. such a great moment to capture, they are too cute when they are passed out like that!
how about wide eyed? LOVE his eyes!
Thank you so much for the comment on my blog. =)
edible
( I could chew on his cheeks!)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your banner!
snuggly
precious
Love you Mack...
loving - joy - bright
family
precious!!!
Mack - you are my baby and there are so many, many words that describe you... but my favorite is adaptable.
You go with the flow, you follow our lead, you just smile and put up with all the chaos that happens around you.
I love you my son & pray that you continue to mold and change as easily as you do right now!
Mini. Ian. Smiles.
Mellow
He is just seens so "whatever is going on is fine with me."
:-)
Inquisitive
Tough. Or Sandlot - he reminds me of the kid who always says "forever" or "you're killing me smalls" in the movie.
aware
Post a Comment