Yep. It's true. I think Mason is still in shock.
And you know what we did to celebrate??
Went to Sharis, enjoyed {breakfast} for dinner, and let someone else clean up the mess.
{oh yeah... and the bonus part ... kids eat for free on Saturday and Sunday nights}
Life doesn't get much better.
Life doesn't get much better.



12 comments:
YEAH!!! Welcome home Ian! Hope we'll be seeing ya' closer to home in the weeks to come!:)
uh! I am such a sap! my eyes are tearing up but with some blinking I am fine.
AWESOME!!! I am soooo glad!
You are so lucky to live where you CAN go out to eat! :)
Sounds nothing short of perfect, to me!
So glad he is home. Being a "single parent" is never fun.
Have a SUPER week!
You survived!! So glad Ian is home with his family again!! Have a great one!!
So glad he is home! Its hard work when they are gone!!!
oooooohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh...
I have NEVER felt bad about eating out;-)
Life is good when your family is all together safe & sound! May you enjoy every moment of your time together this week...and May God fill it with many warm, sweet blessings! From my heart to yours....
P.S. I loved the new Fall collage! I need one...but, Mr. PPRM informed me...that's yours...it's your cows & property :D
Hooray! So glad your family is together again. =)
Giggling...as Shari's is our go-to dining on the weekend...and Denny's is for Tues. nights...cuz kids eat free. :-) And... because it is conference week...I made... you guessed it, breakfast for dinner tonight.
Hope you're enjoying your time together. Absence does make the heart grow fonder, doesn't it?
You and the boys must be very happy to get to spend time as a family until life gets busy again. :)
blessings my friend and enjoy your week.
Post a Comment