October 1, 2008

Me.

Ok. so here it is...



I did it... late yesterday and so... I'm a day late posting it... but I did it.


Don't laugh. It's not the best... but it's me.

27 comments:

Ruth said...

Thank you Lindsay for sharing once again. I read your blog daily but don't usually comment but I felt I needed to respond to this.

I have met you briefly but this video gave a picture of you and I appreciate that.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Linds,
That was an AMAZING video. Thanks for sharing you! :-) It was fun to see you. It was good, and just really really sweet. You are truely and encouragement, and I know I am definitely thankful for you, and blessed that you are a part of my life and I am so thankful that I know you. I do wish that you were closer, and you have made some of my hard days easier. I am so glad to know that Mason's first day of pre-school was a good one. :-) Have a good rest of your week.
Love ya,
Tanya

Sweet Blessings said...

You are so beautiful! I Loved how you opened yourself up and shared...it even brought tears to my eyes because I see Jesus looking back at me when I watch you! Please feel how loved you are today...and everyday! Your blog touches hearts and lives in ways only God may know! Sweet blessings!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I heart you!

Love reading your blog and peeking into your life...it is always positive and always real and always Lindsay. Perfect.

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!! What a beautiful creation of God you are!
Can't see through the tears right now ...... I am so proud of you!
Love, love, love you!!!

Kirsten said...

So glad I got to see you! So proud to call you my sister.
Much love to you today!!!

Katarina said...

Good for you for posting...I thought about it (briefly) and thought nope!
It was really not only see but hear you too. Thanks for sharing :)
Blessings my blogging friend.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mor-Mor and can't see through the tears! WOW Lindsay - you rock at everything you do and attempt to do. We all benefit from your expereinces and reading about your life helps put my own thoughts in perspective. You are loved and I am so happy to have you in my family and married to Ian.

Lindsay said...

I love the freckled, loved, and blessed! I am those same three things, and I've always loved my freckles :) I have never left a comment but read your blog (found thru Angela's). Love your photography and your encouraging posts. Thanks for sharing!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

awe! this makes me miss you!

Anonymous said...

Linds,
You are beautiful inside and out!

Nicole said...

Goosebumps through the whole thing. I love reading your blog and Love you!!

Tiffany said...

Wow Linds! That'd be really hard for me to do!

Your are just incredible.
Blessed to be your friend!

Anonymous said...

So.. I listened/watched this just before I left for school, and I knew when I got home I would really want to see it again. geeze, make a girl cry why don't you?! Getting to hear your voice really means a lot. It reminds me why I respect and trust you - even before I ever met you in person!
you're a gift :)

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly Linds,
All I can say is WOW! I SO loved this!

Michelle said...

You're fabuolous. No tears... I just felt proud watching you. :)

Cindy Schimel said...

Oh, you are so sweet.
Great entry, as always.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsay. Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. I have to tell you that I've checked in here from time to time as well...just never left a comment.
Your blog and your faith is inspiring. Thank-you for sharing of yourself so honestly.
:)

Ronda said...

Love to you my friend! I love you just the way you are...Real, loved, real, freckled, real, blessed, and real! SO VERY thankful I can call you my friend!

Katie said...

Lindsay, that was great!! Thanks for sharing your heart! Love you!!

Lisa said...

Lindsay- I've been blogstalking you for a while now (wink; nudge) and I always find myself wanting to 'say' something back to you. You evoke thought and feeling in what you share. And you're so, so real. I love reading your blog - your open, honest life has inspired me in so many different ways. I even eat apples differently now. :) Thank you.

Beth said...

Linds,
You are an incredible woman, so inspirational, and your honesty makes me want to be around you all the time! I can't get enough of your posts and pictures! Do another one of these videos! Its so cool to see your beautiful face and hear your voice!

Stacey said...

Wish I could meet you in person even more now!! I've enjoyed you and your blog! Thanks for brightening my day!

Kristie said...

First of all so sorry that I am lame and just getting around to listening to this post!!

God did not give me any biological sisters but I am so glad that He has blessed me with you...my sister in Christ!

Thank you, thank you for all that you are in my life. You are truly a blessing!!

Love to you!

Anne said...

Holy schmoly...Where to start...#1
Great video...very 'YOU'. I enjoyed watching it. #2 NEVER...I couldn't do it. So very 'raw' or 'exposed'...I am WAY too chicken. I also don't even like to listen to myself say my name on voice mail let alone w/video.

I met my first stranger-blog-reader this summer and it tickled me pink. We were strangers who had things to talk about based on posts I had written. Then this week a phone-friend from my early career days commented for the first time. We've only met once but we used to talk daily when we worked for the same company. She lives in Chicago. I love blogging. I thought it might be a phase...and maybe it will fade as a hobby...but for now it is a way to reflect and be creative at the same time.

Donna said...

amazing! You are truly grace under pressure, as bama once told me! Thanks for the video! donna

Penny said...

One of the things I have always appreciated about you is that you are real. So few people are now days and I cherish the fact that I am blessed enough to know somebody that is kind, honest and compassionate. I wish we could get together every now and then, instead of the quick pass by a Walmart. God Bless!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin