October 15, 2008

NILLA® Crust Pumpkin Pie


Prep Time:15 min Total Time:2 hr 15 min Makes:8 servings

What You Need:
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup cold milk
1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
NILLA® Crumb Crust

Make It:
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until creamy. Gradually add milk, beating after each addition until well blended. And dry pudding mix, pumpkin and spice; beat on low speed 1 min. or until well blended. Gently stir 1/2 cup of the whipped topping.

SPOON into crust.

REFRIGERATE at least 2 hours or until set. Top with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping. Garnish with a light sprinkling of additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired. Cut into 8 slices to serve. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.

....................................................................................

I made this early this morning ... and I can't wait to try it today after school at our staff social. Not only is there going to be some great food, but I'm hoping it will give us a chance to just {be}.

~ We're constantly doing what's best for kids.
~ We're consistently making extra efforts to make our school the best it can be.
~ We're continually just giving a quick "hello" when we pass in our school breeze-way.
~We're continuing to hold some of the best "family reading nights" in town ... there was an AWESOME turnout last night!

~We need some time to enjoy {being}!

and so ... I'm bringing this dessert, and if I'm the only one that shows up at this social we're having, I'm pretty sure I'm just going to eat the whole thing myself!

9 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

Hey, thanks for sharing the great recipe...I LOVE Pumpkin Pies :D What a sweet blessing you are everyday to your school and all those who know you...hope you have a great time just "being"!!! Sweet blessings!

P.S. Yesterday your sweet boy was surrounded by two girls...smiling away...It makes me smile too!

Kirsten said...

It looks delicious! I just may have to try it!!

Enjoy being today!

Anonymous said...

YUUUUMMMMMYYYYY!!!!

Katarina said...

Oh does that ever look good! Have a good time just 'being' tonight.

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

This pie looks awesome. I am definitely going to try it this weekend when Tony finally gets home. We are and have both been husbandless. That makes me smile. I guess just because we are in the same boat and its good to know someone is always in your boat.

Anyway Tony loves pumpkin pie and vanilla wafers so I think this will be a great homecoming surprise.

Thank you!

P.S. I love the nest!!! I keep forgetting to e-mail back with my order. It's on my list for tomorrow.

Katie said...

Mmm, my mouth just started watering...may have to try that one SOON!

Thanks for the mail :)

Anonymous said...

I love love love just {BE} -ing it's great!

That pie looks like delish perfection. Hope you have a good day!

Anne said...

Nummy...I hope maybe Tony will share a piece if Athena makes this for him. :-) I love pumpkin. I want to try doing homemade pumpkin something. Maybe this weekend.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Looks DE-LISH!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin