Day 1 was great.
Day 2 is today.
{and I pray it will be even better}
Here is a note from his wonderful teacher at the end of his 1st day:
Hi!
I just wanted to let you know that Mason had an awesome day...there was lots of smiling so, I think he enjoyed himself. It's funny there is one little boy that is very nice, but quiet..and he seemed to connect with Mason today...he kept following him everywhere he went and sat by him at snacktime...it was precious!
Here's a sweet smile Mason gave me today.....after he washed his hands for snack time...he came a got another paper towel...I asked if his hands were still wet...and he said, "NO, I just need it for my nose..." then he tried to tuck it in his pocket...but it was such a big wad it would never of fit :D So, I asked, would you like a tissue instead..."Nope, this is good"...finally, we did trade...his big crumpled ball for a single tissue..to which he replied "God made me better from my cold".
He's already a perfect fit in our class! Thanks again so much for sharing him with us...and for all the supplies..yeahhhh! Have a great night...Sweet blessings!
Miss Tammy :D
My reply:
You don't know how very badly I needed this note at the end of a very long afternoon!!
He was so excited to tell me about playing, and learning about Jesus, and getting his shoe stuck in the fence, and playing, and running ... and he likes Miss Tammy!! :)
I'm so thankful for moments when I can sit and read positive things that are so meaningful. I've printed this out for his memory book. Thank you for loving him. Thank you for teaching him. Thank you for making his life just that much better!!
Life is good. No... make that GREAT!
17 comments:
Linds,
The pictures are great, and I love the note(s). They are great. So glad that Mason had a good day at school and that he is liking it. I am hoping too that day number 2 is just as great. I am hoping that your day is better as well. Have a great day today and know you are loved.
Thanks for starting my day with a smile and warm heart! Sweet blessings!
What a wonderful way to start preschool (It seems like he has a wodnerful teacher too)! Praying that his 2nd day is even better than the first and that Mason will take the change in stride.
What an awesome start to many years of transition!! He will learn so many positive things/traits that will give him even more confidence than he already has.
:-) Can't wait to come and see him in his new setting.
Miss Tammy will always have a special place in his heart from here on out.
You should be so proud! I am glad that he isn't being taken on a "trial basis" like his auntie. Some of those pictures look just like Ian at preschool. What a great opportunity for Mason.
He looks so grown up. It is always a relief when the first day goes well. Keep it up, Mason!
I love BLPS... I love Miss Tammy... and I love emails from Miss Tammy! What a precious experience. you should be PROUD mama!!!! :)
Sweet Boy.
Precious!!
That is so great!
Oh my goodness how PRECIOUS!! What a sweet heart that boy of yours has!
And I really dont know how you and your kids are always matching outfits perfectly. :o) I love it!
Too cute! So glad that God healed him from his cold. I can just picture the huge wad of papertowel in his pocket.
Love you Mason!
Great pictures. Sort of made me wish for a minute that I had started a preschool after retiring. All those sweet little things. Have fun Mason!!
Cheryl
This is awesome! Way to go Mase!!! Brandon and I are so proud of you. Keep up the great work. =)
Wohoo!!!
Hope day 2 was just as good!!
What a sweet little boy you have Linds....Good job Mama, and I'm sure that note melted you heart! I hope everything is going smoothly now that we are begining October (with the routine thing). Have a great weekend!
I am admittedly biased, but I think he has the best preschool teacher ever,
;-}
What a great life...Couple days a week playing with friends and the rest with dad "Playin with the cows"
Mr PPRM
Post a Comment