October 11, 2008

so... what did YOU eat for breakfast??


{Psalm 34:8}
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.

Open your mouth and taste, open your eyes and see— how good God is.
Blessed are you who run to Him.

9 comments:

Katarina said...

he looks like he is completely enjoying that! I Like the new banner/header too!
hope you are having a great weekend

Kirsten said...

OUR LORD IS GOOD!!!

(I had pumpkin muffins for breakfast...mmm..mmm...good)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of Mack. My favorite kind of yogurt too. I am not a breakfast person, but I did manage to eat a half of a cinnamon roll from Eagle Bakery for breakfast today. Love the verses you have up this morning. Thanks for sharing them. Hope you are having a great weekend and enjoying time with your husband and boys.

Stefanie said...

I love your great pictures Lindsay!
I know you are SO talented! What kind of camera do you use...I need all the help I can get.

Sweet Blessings said...

Happy Saturday! What a beautiful new banner and very precious post...there's nothing better than tasting and seeing all that the Lord blesses us with! Hope you had a great family day! Sweet blessings!

Kailin said...

Love this!

...and I had brownies for breakfast...so bad but so yummy!

Kristie said...

Be filled on Him and you will never be empty!!!


my meal...coffee and oatmeal...my standard fall breakfast!!:)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..Oatmeal for breakfast, only thing on the face was shaving cream tho....

Looking forward to trying some Kielbasa's we got from Andi Sexton at the farmers market...She was out of Chorizo's....

Mr PPRM

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures of our little Mack!! Yogurt is a healthy way to start his day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin