several states.
a trip of a lifetime.
he's home.
and we're beyond excited.
.......................................
Extra Info:
** the garden, seen in several of the pictures on this blog is cared for, maintained, and grown by Doug (Ian's business partner) 97.4% of the time ... and by us about 2.6% of the time, so I can not take credit for it's enormous amount of goodness - but we are blessed enough to enjoy it's bountiful blessings!!
** Ian was on a tour of every aspect of the beef business with about 50 other cattlemen and women as a part of the National Cattlemen's Beef Association. He was the Oregon delegate, and had an amazing time. 10 days of touring, classes, travel, ranches, feedlots, beef & even an opportunity to sit near Nancy Regan in a meeting with the House of Representatives. Life is good!
** Ian left Washington D.C. yesterday morning around 7:00 (eastern time) and arrived in Pasco at 10:15 (pacific time). This morning, after 4 hours of sleep we were all in Ukiah on a 15 mile cattle drive at 6:30 a.m.. We arrived home this evening at 9:00 p.m.. Can you say EXHAUSTED!?!
** I mentioned that summer had arrived ... and it has ... full speed ahead!
I'm going to bed now ... dreaming of a slow-paced life that we will never know as reality.




9 comments:
Sweet, sweet Lindsay- I'm so glad your man is back in your arms safe and sound.
(Welcome home Ian!)
Praying that the pair of you might find some time to just {be} together today.
My, oh my, what a life you lead.
So thankful that Ian is now home ...... maybe today will be a day of "relaxation" for you?! At least PART of it!?? :-)
I LOVE to see JOY on faces and there it is in all it's glory! Glad Ian is home and all is well!
What a PRECIOUS picture of joy on Mac's face! :) I hope today was restful!
Glad your family is all back together! And I hope you got some rest after your busy day! What a way to kick-off the summer:)
What I love is that every day is an adventure, and that's what makes life so fun and exciting!
Oh, sweet girl...life is definitely good! At least, you had that drive home (and, the next day traveling too) to hear ALL about those 10 days :D One good thing about exhaustion..it brings on the best sleep :D Sweet blessings!
oh my word, those pics of Mack!!! I am in love with them!!!! or him.
YEAH!! So glad he had a good time! And happy for you that he is home!!!
You'd get bored with slow and lazy!!!
Hopefully you can have some quiet family time though!
So glad he's home safe and sound!
Post a Comment