looks like a fun time! =)
couldn't agree more! yummy! hope mack is feeling better today and guess what... just 1 more day of school- yeah!!!
Mmmmm...I'm thinking a rootbeer float is just what the Dr. ordered :D Happy Wednesday sweet friend! Sweet blessings!
hmmmm.. could they come to my house?? :)
Root beer floats have been one of my major cravings through out this pregnancy. :)
you're right, they do...yummy.i think i might have to go and make one now :)
It looks like that is just what Mack needed!! I love Rootbeer Floats Great summer treat!!
So cute- gotta love a float!
I agree! We had these on Sunday!
Y-U-M!! One of my favorite treats!! :)
Checkin in from Cali! Those look really good, and i'm sure they taste yummy too! Hoping Mack is feeling better and things are running smoother for you all. School is about out for you!! Enjoy the rest of your week.Hugs,Tanya
Yum..those top 3 of your little guy are priceless. :)
That sounds pretty good right about now!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
looks like a fun time! =)
couldn't agree more! yummy! hope mack is feeling better today and guess what... just 1 more day of school- yeah!!!
Mmmmm...I'm thinking a rootbeer float is just what the Dr. ordered :D Happy Wednesday sweet friend! Sweet blessings!
hmmmm.. could they come to my house?? :)
Root beer floats have been one of my major cravings through out this pregnancy. :)
you're right, they do...yummy.
i think i might have to go and make one now :)
It looks like that is just what Mack needed!!
I love Rootbeer Floats Great summer treat!!
So cute- gotta love a float!
I agree! We had these on Sunday!
Y-U-M!! One of my favorite treats!! :)
Checkin in from Cali! Those look really good, and i'm sure they taste yummy too! Hoping Mack is feeling better and things are running smoother for you all. School is about out for you!! Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs,
Tanya
Yum..those top 3 of your little guy are priceless. :)
That sounds pretty good right about now!
Post a Comment