The next John Wayne? Wow!
haha that's great!!! :)
That is a look of determination of sorts, I think!?One (or more) of the cows didn't want to "drive", I suspect!?!Great shot! :-)
Forgot to mention ...... I love the banner picture!!!!
Just smiling...life back in the "real" cattle world is always full of days with looks like that it seems! Welcome home to your Mr!!! Have a GREAT evening! Sweet blessings!P.S. I can't wait to hear the stories from that cattle drive : D
That's an awesome picture! He looks like he's down to business :)
You are so right...he does look like J. Wayne! I bet John didn't take three suitcases when he flew somewhere....just joking, Ian! : )
You captured a great moment in time! Awesome.
I think what you captured there is called an "old soul"...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
The next John Wayne? Wow!
haha that's great!!! :)
That is a look of determination of sorts, I think!?
One (or more) of the cows didn't want to "drive", I suspect!?!
Great shot! :-)
Forgot to mention ...... I love the banner picture!!!!
Just smiling...life back in the "real" cattle world is always full of days with looks like that it seems! Welcome home to your Mr!!! Have a GREAT evening! Sweet blessings!
P.S. I can't wait to hear the stories from that cattle drive : D
That's an awesome picture! He looks like he's down to business :)
You are so right...he does look like J. Wayne! I bet John didn't take three suitcases when he flew somewhere....just joking, Ian! : )
You captured a great moment in time! Awesome.
I think what you captured there is called an "old soul"...
Post a Comment