he's standing on the 96th floor of the Sears Tower in Chicago.
we're trying to get ready for bed.
he's laughing and joking with 40 other cattlemen and women.
we're turning sprinklers on and putting toys away.
he's just had a 4-course meal.
we're washing dishes and cleaning up the kitchen.
he's calling to say he's having the time of his life.
we're hoping tomorrow is better than today.
he's headed to D.C. in the morning.
we're counting down the days until he returns.
.....................................................
Mack's tonsils are HUGE.
Mason's trying all of our patience - to the MAX.
I'm fighting off a sinus infection.
Mom & Dad are exhausted - even though they'd never admit it.
.......................................................
Tomorrow will be here before we know it - greeting us with the sun.
Goodnight.

14 comments:
Cut-them-out...the tonsils that is. I had mine out at 21...and was so much healthier. I think once they go south they are worthless...easy to keep getting re-infected. Now my girls have never once had them get swollen...but mine always were...until they cut-them-out! Best wishes for a restful night.
Sleep well, and praying tomorrow is a better day. So glad your parents are there to help, and I know they are too. I will try to check in from Cali. Get Macks tonsils out! Hugs to all of you!
Tanya
Praying you all have a restful night of sleep and awaken refreshed and healthy!
Love to you all!
Feel better Mack!
Hang in there Lindsay. Praying that God will give you the strength to make it through the rest of the week, that He will fill you with endless Joy and patience. *hugs* my friend. Wish I was closer to help you out, just know that I am praying for you all.
oh how I wish I was your neighbor! I would be over in a heartbeat to take Mase or do something to help!! Today will be so much better, I just know it. Sending my love to you all, including your wonderful parents.
My heart feels for you!!!
Look, it's today already! : ) Hopefully things are better, or that at the very least you're less tired...
How exciting for Ian! And what a great wife he has to allow him to have that experience....if only it weren't for those darned tonsils.
Take care!
Happy NEW DAY....filled with the GREAT promises of GOD! I just know HE is going to bless you today in great ways...(because I've already asked him too :D) Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness & Goodness to you today, sweet girl! Sweet blessings!
P.S. I'm betting although Ian is having the time of his life...he wishes more than anything that you were beside him sharing it all...I'm pretty sure he is REALLY missing his family!
heres hoping your tueday is better than yesterday! smiling for you and your handsome boys and hoping everyone is getting better :)
I hope things were better for you today. Do you have a trip to the spa planned for yourself when he gets back?
your honesty and openness are refreshing. and appreciated. and a challenge for me. love you today.
Oh Linsday...prayers for you and your family!
Sorry, I DO know how to spell your name. ;)
This too shall pass and you will remember only the good times!!!
Hope the sun shines tomorrow!!
STacey
Post a Comment