Picture perfect! And, you even captured Karl on his horse..he will be thrilled :D And, that last one of Mason...so smiling at it! Mmmmm...I'm with the other girls...were you following behind on a four-legged or four-wheeled friend! May today be the BEST of everything for you! Sweet blessings!
Love all of the pictures of the cattle drive, the scenery was beautiful, and dad and son look like they are enjoying time together. Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
how absolutely beautiful!!!! LOVE when you share these {and other} parts of your life.... hard work i'm sure, but looks like such a good time too. hope you are having a wonderful summer
These are beautiful pictures!!!! Happy Birthday Linds! I hope that you had a great day. I'm just home from Cali and checkin your blog. I love the picture of Mack on the horse with his dad, and I love the last one of Mason it is to cute! Hope you have a great week not being in school! hugs dear friend.
22 comments:
that last one!!! cute!!! and perfect!! loved all of them though!
You're up pretty early!
I'd like to suggest a title for the fourth picture down, but it probably isn't appropriate to post :)
Thanks again for hanging out with us last night, we both had a GREAT time!
Have a great *school-free* Monday!
Oh it's beautiful there!
Happy Birthday!!!!
LOVE the pics - ALL of 'em! (and I wanna come sometime....) Ukiah is so beautiful.
I hope you have a very blessed birthday today!!! Love to you, girlfriend :)
What beautiful pictures.
What happens when a car comes along the road? Do the cows just walk around it? (I know, I know, silly question, but I honestly have no idea)
Have a wonderful week.
What beautiful country! This looks so interesting. I've never been on or even seen a cattle drive in person. Awesome!
Happy Birthday Lindsay!!
Love the pictures of the cattle-drive ..... especially the one of Mack on the horse with Daddy :-)
Maybe he'll take a liking to horses?!?
So, were you on a horse too?
I was just going to ask that question Shannon! Impressive. :o)
LOVE the pictures. Looks like it was a beautiful day to be out riding horses!
Beautiful pictures!
Picture perfect! And, you even captured Karl on his horse..he will be thrilled :D And, that last one of Mason...so smiling at it! Mmmmm...I'm with the other girls...were you following behind on a four-legged or four-wheeled friend! May today be the BEST of everything for you! Sweet blessings!
Wow! Great pics. You live just like the movie, "City Slickers." Amazing.
Love all of the pictures of the cattle drive, the scenery was beautiful, and dad and son look like they are enjoying time together. Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
What beautiful pictures and what a beautiful place to live! I love picture #3. Amazing!
Sounds like from the comments above, you had a birthday...I hope you had a great day celebrating! Happy Birthday my friend:)
Happy Birthday Lindsay!!!!!!! :D GREAT pictures, love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!!
hope you've had a good no-school-Monday!
Awesome!!
I love that I feel like I was right there with you...where ever it was that you were taking pictures that are posted this or that particular day...
A window into your world!! :)
These pictures give me goosebumps...they are so beautiful!
I love the last on of Mason, he's got the right idea:)
Happy birthday!
WEre you on a horse too!! Or are you pioneer woman??? Fun documentation!! Love the peeks in your life!
how absolutely beautiful!!!! LOVE when you share these {and other} parts of your life.... hard work i'm sure, but looks like such a good time too. hope you are having a wonderful summer
These are beautiful pictures!!!! Happy Birthday Linds! I hope that you had a great day. I'm just home from Cali and checkin your blog. I love the picture of Mack on the horse with his dad, and I love the last one of Mason it is to cute! Hope you have a great week not being in school!
hugs dear friend.
Wow! What an amazing view you have. :) Gorgeous!
Post a Comment