July 6, 2010

24 hours of {fun}





14 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun!

I was at the Hermiston Sale Yard last Wednesday picking up a horse my mom bought from a guy in the Tri-Cities and I saw Ian there with a cattle truck. I was going to say hello and introduce myself, but didn't want him to think I was a creepy Internet stalker. Haha! :-)

Kerry said...

Fun is right ...... from the rising of the sun to the setting of the same ...... the name of the Lord be praised!!
Glad it was a safe day of Fun!!

Katarina said...

What a *full* day!

Becky said...

Yay! I feel so blessed that we got to spend the day with you and your family and your friends! We love you so much.

Anonymous said...

It was a good day!a

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

wow!!! love these! all of them! all!

Darcy said...

Looks like so much fun! Thanks for the call last night - and have the best week! (I'll be sure to print the top pic to show Clint.)

Kristie said...

Happy Independence Murdock family!

ShelliGib said...

Love the state t-shirts!! Happy Fourth!

Sweet Blessings said...

:) Love reading your story through your pictures! Those photos of the boys in the water with the beautiful background...so perfect! Have a happy, happy day sweet girl! Thanks for being YOU! Sweet blessings!

Renegades said...

Looks like a fun time. It's fun to see a day in pictures.

Mrs. G said...

What a wonderful day to capture! I adore the picture of Mack sitting by (half in) the water. Doesn't that capture the image of a little boy perfectly?! Happy summer!

Lisa said...

Wow Linds - GREAT captures. I adore the pic of Mack and the firework!!!! And Mason on the rock speaks a 1000 words!!!

Glad you're soaking in all summer has to offer this year!

Stacey said...

Looks like you had a great time!! I love to "read" your pictures of your life!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin