July 12, 2010

Jello.


We're huge fans.

Especially of this pretty rainbow layered kind ...

and especially on hot days.

But you know what ... I bet that it tastes good on any kind of day.

...........................................

Do you have a favorite thing to make with jello?

9 comments:

Darcy said...

Good work! Those look fun, and fun to eat!

Renegades said...

Any chance you could post your recipe? They look yummy and fun to take to barbeques.

Renegades said...

How about jello shots? :)

Sweet Blessings said...

Oh, I have plenty of Jello favorites...in fact, I think my nickname at church is "Jello Queen" :D Ha, ha....so, smiling at this post...and those layered bars you made look amazing! Sweet blessings!

Becky said...

those were a hit! =) Looking forward to finding that cookbook.

Kristie said...

fan favorites at our house for sure! :) Love you for taking the time to make them to share with my boys!!

Kerry said...

And "there is always ROOM for Jell-o"
Glad they are a hit with the boys, because they sure are with me!!

Stacey said...

OOOhhhh!! I want the recipe for that jello!! I bet my kids would love it too!!!!

Stacy said...

Love it! We're Jell-O fans, too! Funny, though, in Vegas people don't 'do' Jell-O!?!?! Cute post! Hope you're having a blessed summer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin