It's amazing how the magic of a little water and a splash of color can make an ordinary day spectacular.
Truly spectacular.
If only every day allowed for such great moments.
Oh wait ... it can.
Because every day we're given a choice.
Ordinary?
or
Extraordinary?
I choose extraordinary.
Even if it does take more patience, leads to a few spills, and tests the limits of control I have as a mother.
I still choose magic.











6 comments:
We've been painting here too. First parts of the house and now moving on to the one end of the garage.
It does test a person's patience, but to see their sense of accomplishment makes that deep breathing really worth it!
Ah...my limits continue to be tested! Not brave enough to get paint out yet! Sidewalk chalk will have to do. Happy summer friend!
Good work Mason & Mack! And good work Lindsy - you're an extraordinary mom!
Exraordinary...that's what you are...every.single.day! I so love the magic of watercolors too...and it looks like your boys are in love with painting! Happy Friday! Sweet blessings!
You (and Kirsten) do such a great job of allowing creativity go beyond "the limits of control" ...... good job all around!
watercolors definitely a fan favorite! :)
Post a Comment