July 22, 2010

Freeman Family Reunion.

One of my favorite weekends of the year ... and definitely a highlight of our summer!

Good food, lots of laughter, a few{rolling of the eyes}, tents, camp trailers, a little drama, more food, hot weather, jokes ... and the most important piece of all ...  FAMILY!

July 11-13, 2010































Family fun at it's finest ... especially when princess bikes and pink polish are involved.

4 comments:

~Roberts~ said...

It truly was a Wonderful weekend. I can honestly say that we would make GREAT neighbors.

Have a GREAT rest of the summer.

Darcy said...

What fun pictures to remember that weekend by! And Ian's toe cracks me up - I'll have to be sure to show Clint :) Tell the boys we say hi!

Sweet Blessings said...

SO smiling at this post and seeing the true word FAMILY in so many ways! Oh, how fun to have pink polish and princess bikes to forever add to the memory of it all! Sweet blessings! P.S. I wonder how long that pink polish will last before it's worn off :D

Kristie said...

so fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin