Missed our annual ice cream from Ukiah! Eat some for me (Sara from Cattle Drive last year)
Great pics! Looks like the boys had fun...
Looks like it was a perfect Summer day spent in the BEST ways! Sweet blessings!
was it from Rhodes? That is the {BEST} ice cream! =) What a perfect day!
you just can't beat a bubble gum ice cream cone on a hot day! :)
How refreshing!!!!
Yes! But I want the blue kind so my tongue can be blue too!!!*smile* How fun to capture!
That was such a fun day! Great pictures!
Cute pictues.I hate to seem jello obsessed but any chance you are going to post that recipe? :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Missed our annual ice cream from Ukiah! Eat some for me (Sara from Cattle Drive last year)
Great pics! Looks like the boys had fun...
Looks like it was a perfect Summer day spent in the BEST ways! Sweet blessings!
was it from Rhodes? That is the {BEST} ice cream! =) What a perfect day!
you just can't beat a bubble gum ice cream cone on a hot day! :)
How refreshing!!!!
Yes! But I want the blue kind so my tongue can be blue too!!!*smile* How fun to capture!
That was such a fun day!
Great pictures!
Cute pictues.
I hate to seem jello obsessed but any chance you are going to post that recipe? :)
Post a Comment