Where has the time gone?
When did my baby become a little boy?
Wasn't it just yesterday we were enjoying your first trip to the beach?
That first trip to the beach was amazing.
The weather was beautiful.
The beach was ours.
The magic & excitement was captured.
I'm so thankful that I have these pictures to remember the sparkle, the magic, the joy that radiated across the beach that day.
Those eyes - those beautiful, mischievous, captivating eyes - they melt my heart.
I love you sweet Mason - and I pray that you always, always, always have a love for the beach.
The sand.
The water.
The wind blowing in your face.
The smell of the salty air.
The waves crashing against the shore.
The dune grass blowing softly in the breeze.
The things that God has created, that we are so very fortunate to get to enjoy.
This "Mason & Mommy Memory" has been brought to you by The Pelican Pub, Pacific City, Oregon.
11 comments:
smiling right now.. Love how you've captured it all!
What a beautiful display of great pictures!!!
I have to say that these pictures are some of my favorites.....God shining down on His beautiful creation!
WOW... he is getting so very very big... and is really looking a lot like Mason!
Linds,
What an awesome slide show- love how it transitions. Isn't it fun to take a trip down Memory Lane?
Ok... I am a TOTAL dork... I skimmed the writing... (I always seem to be at Mock speed!)... I just got the jist of the post (so I thought!) and looked at the pictures. Dork. That's me. :-)
Pacific City is one of my very favorite places to take my girls! We love trudging up the enormous dunes and receiving the reward of basking in the sun as we carve out a little sand recliner to take in the scape from such a lofty place. Then the fun of "skiing" down the sand is the icing on the cake!
The ocean is such a powerful example of God's mighty hand. I loved seeing your family enjoy it!
Those are AWESOME pictures! What a great memory for all of you!
I love the Pelican Pub, my nephew works there!
Aren't memories just so precious? Thanks for remembering them, and capturing them here for us, too. Know that the reason that your boys grow so fast is because you are nurturing them. Know that you are prayed for, friend. Thanks for sharing...I love this. I feel like I get to know you more and more. Love the family pictures!
Continued blessings, and rest, and peace!
Kellie
Oh' sweet, sweet Mason.
Those are beautiful pictures!
Makes me wanna go to the beach.
It does a soul good to reflect...today, it is with the beautiful pictures.
Oh how time flies. Brings tears to my eyes. (No - I didn't plan that rhyme.) Anyway, our first beach trip with Ashley was to Pacific City and we also went to The Pelican Pub. I wish time would slow down a little bit. They are growing so fast.
Post a Comment