October 28, 2007

whirlwind weekend

left home at 4:48 Thursday afternoon.





arrived home at 4:48 Sunday afternoon.

72 hours of amazing things ... and crazy pictures from the back seat of the car.
  • driving

  • sleeping

  • eating

  • cruising

  • napping

  • shopping

  • rehearsing

  • laughing

  • walking

  • joking

  • meeting

  • praying

  • dancing

  • crying

  • smiling

  • standing

  • freezing

  • calling

  • enjoying

  • remembering

  • visiting

  • capturing

  • running

  • jumping

  • loving

This whirlwind weekend was fast and furious.
It was everything I expected it to be ... and more.
The weather was picture perfect, the wedding was amazing, and the people were awesome!
This trip to Montana will be the first of many... seriously - why did I wait so long to get myself there?!

Here are a few of the great memories captured...






18 comments:

LizzyG said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! I love the picture of you and Mack...you both look adorable.

Kailin said...

What a great time you must have had! The pictures are beautiful, I love Montana!

Becky said...

Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures! It was beautiful! (and some of those decorating ideas look familiar!)haha Can't wait to visit with you.

Kristie said...

Welcome home! Everything looks so beautiful! Have a great week!

Melissa said...

I love the teal. Glad you are home. Montana is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So glad that you had a great time! Happy you are home!

Sharon said...

What special, fun memories! Sounds like a perfect weekend! Beautiful pictures~love the brown and teal!

Katie said...

Sounds like things were just about perfect! You look lovely!

Anonymous said...

You all look beautiful! I am so glad that you had fun and hope that you do go back soon. You can leave both boys with me this time and then you can really relax.

Stacy said...

Beautiful pictures Linds! Looks like a great time. You looked beautiful!

:) have a great week

Shannon said...

Love the colors!!!!

Amy Tolar said...

It looks like you had such a great time! That picture of you is absolutely GORGEOUS! Glad you made it home okay.

Stacy B said...

Beautiful shots linds. Maybe we could road-trip together. Love her table decorations.

Michelle said...

What great memories!

KayDee said...

So happy to hear more about the wedding celebration and get to see photos -- glad you got home safe and sound.

Ronda said...

Beautiful pictures! Isn't is amazing what all you can do in 72 hours when you have to do something? Glad you had a safe trip!

Kirsten said...

So glad it was a great time! Wish I could've go with you. You looked beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So glad that we were able to make the "road trip" with you....it was such fun to share Allison's wedding festivities with you.....even if it was a marathon weekend. :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin