Beautiful weather screaming to be enjoyed.
The piles of papers/bills/catalogs/magazines on the table can wait.
The clean dishes in the dishwasher begging to be put away... I think they've been in there for 3 days now... they can wait.
The toys scattered from here to there... pretty much everywhere... they can wait.
There are too many things - good things, great things, meaningful things - things that seem to be few and far between lately... things that were calling his name.
The beatiful light streaming through the trees.
The new markers and infatuation with drawing rainbows.
The trampoline piled high with pillows to jump on.
The enormous amount of leaves we now get to enjoy.
Why can't there be more times like this to enjoy the "great" things in life?
Maybe there is the time - it's probably been there all along... I just need to make sure I actually take the time before it's gone.
The piles of papers/bills/catalogs/magazines on the table can wait.
The clean dishes in the dishwasher begging to be put away... I think they've been in there for 3 days now... they can wait.
The toys scattered from here to there... pretty much everywhere... they can wait.
There are too many things - good things, great things, meaningful things - things that seem to be few and far between lately... things that were calling his name.
The beatiful light streaming through the trees.
The new markers and infatuation with drawing rainbows.
The trampoline piled high with pillows to jump on.
The enormous amount of leaves we now get to enjoy.
Why can't there be more times like this to enjoy the "great" things in life?
Maybe there is the time - it's probably been there all along... I just need to make sure I actually take the time before it's gone.
(not the best video... but my future photographer in the making) :)
13 comments:
Way to go MOM! =) This post is wonderful, love the pictures.
:)
Love this post. Can Mason come over and rake our leaves now? :)
Linds,
I love this post! I love the pictures. They are priceless. If Mason wants a job in raking leaves I bet he could make some good money. Looks like he is doing a pretty good job. :-)
Sweet post :)
Beautiful pictures!
Perfect...taking time to enjoy life. Landon would love to come over and rake leaves with Mason!
Good for you! Glad you are feeling better!
chuckling at Mason right now!
Ok - now I know who is going to rake my leaves this weekend!
Great pictures.....our little Mason learning how to "earn his keep"....and learning from the "Pro" on how to use his camera!!
Another great post!
Love the video! Great idea to video that.
This makes me smile!
What a great little guy! You are blessed!
Post a Comment