Two beautiful afternoons. Two trips to the pumpkin patch. Two cans of Squirt. Two smiling grandparents. Two hayrides. Two happy boys. Two x two = 4 pumpkins on the porch.
I love the pictures Linds. Both on the slide show and your new banner. What a beautiful family. How lucky are you that your boys have such amazing grandparents???
Hey thanks for that web page! What cool picks! I get a rush just looking at sites like that! Makes me wanna get out the camera!! Could I have your email? It doesn't seem to work to try to respond back to the comments you send me. I have to go to your blog and then into comments and then post one. I would rather just send an email. My email is queenoscrap@gmail.com
18 comments:
What fun ~ great slide show - Love the pictures of Mason searching!
That sounds like tons of fun! Your boys are SO handsome! How much I enjoy watching them grow!
I love the slide show, it's absolutely beautiful!
Great pics Linds! Wish I could've been there with you...What big handsome boys you have - they are both getting so very big!!
Okay, you can write AND take awesome pictures!! You are so cool! Thanks for sharing!!!!
What great days you are having! Your family all looked so happy. Love it!
Cute pictures. You are becoming quite talented with that camera. I love pictures of Mason. He always looks like he is on a mission.
What creative writing....you are a talent that is on your way to stardom!!!
Love the picture medley....a great time was had by ALL!!
I also love the slide show! My favorite picture is the one of Mason looking at your Dad (and pumpkin). So cute!
Love your pictures. I also love the blue background. Your family picture is awesome. Have a great day Linds.
Great pictures as usual! You are on your way to stardom!
I love your poetic writing style, it's just beautiful.
Awesome pics! Fun day!
I seriously could just bite Mack...his cheeks are so darn cute!!!
I really love this time of the year! Great times... you have such amazing parents. :-)
I love the pictures Linds. Both on the slide show and your new banner. What a beautiful family. How lucky are you that your boys have such amazing grandparents???
I'm sad we didn't have any pumpkins to share this year. It looks like you found some good ones.
Hey thanks for that web page! What cool picks! I get a rush just looking at sites like that! Makes me wanna get out the camera!!
Could I have your email? It doesn't seem to work to try to respond back to the comments you send me. I have to go to your blog and then into comments and then post one.
I would rather just send an email.
My email is queenoscrap@gmail.com
THanks! You are becoming such a fun new friend!
Lindsay,
You live in a great place for pictures - wow, great pics of your family!
Post a Comment